LAZ 233 - United Travian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will start a New game after S7 end?

+4
majormiles
terror08
Foxfire
Solo
8 posters

Go down

Who will start a New game after S7 end? Empty Who will start a New game after S7 end?

Post  Solo Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 am

I just wonder is anyone going to play new game after game end?
Solo
Solo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Who will start a New game after S7 end? Empty Re: Who will start a New game after S7 end?

Post  Foxfire Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:23 am

That is a very good question. I am 90% certain I won’t be playing Travian for a while, at least until I have taken a bit of a break. Originally I thought this might be my last game, but I don’t want to make that decision until I recover from some burn out. Being an alliance leader is rewarding, but also requires a very large commitment of time and energy.

I have considered playing again without being an alliance leader, thus less of a time constraint, however, I generally end up in the same position (alliance leader or wing commander) from my own nature to help people or I am asked to lead. I’ve also received an invitation to join E-Torz’s permanent crew. An interesting proposal, but I think I’d rather raise the UTE flag again if I choose to play. Either way, there is possibilities.

If you see a Foxfire on a server and you want to confirm that it is me and not an impostor, just check here or email me at cjcameron13@yahoo.ca. I have had that email address for over 10 years. Its better then photo ID.

Also, that doesn’t mean that I won’t be playing many other online games. I have put a bunch of other games on hold for Travian, so I have been going threw withdrawal. Everything from Mario Cart Wii, to Final Fantast XI, to online chess. You name it, I will play it if anyone is looking for a challenge or someone to play with.
Foxfire
Foxfire
Admin

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Who will start a New game after S7 end? Empty Re: Who will start a New game after S7 end?

Post  terror08 Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:50 am

Hmmmm... i like to play travian also after this endgame but, i think cant...
i think i'll just contact you all so that we still keep in touch...
like here in this forum...

also, i'll be working as an Online English Tutor for Mexicans...
so i'll be busy...
but like Foxfire, i'm still open for playing...
if you see terror08 ingame...
i think it'll be me... hehehe
terror08
terror08
Admin

Number of posts : 16

https://laz233.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  majormiles Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi Guys,

First sorry for the mess, I made during the endgame, I have to do it.

I am not closing my doors for not playing travian, I may be back, it was the first game and I kinda like it, but as of now, I have to finish website projects and maybe after that, I will play, I will still use my name majormiles and the email will still be majormiles@gmail.com, maybe someone will use it, then just send message and the correct password and answer should be UTE~SE, then its me for sure.

How ever, I did register at Server1, and kinda tempting as beside my first village is a 15c, heheheheh. But it depends now, as I am a bit late and I may be raided often and leave it there, heheheh.

THIS WHAT I CAN SAY, IT WAS REALLY AN HONOR PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS, AND IT WILL BE NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN PLAYING TRAVIAN OTHER THAN UTE.

THANK YOU ALL!
majormiles
majormiles

http://edsays.daling.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxfire Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi Majormiles,

As the leader of LAZ 233 I have the responsibility to maintain the general well-being of the entire alliance. This generally means that my actions above all others will be seen as representative of the entire alliance. As such I could normally not attack certain individuals as it would be reflective as the entire alliance wishing to attack that specific individual or entire alliance. So for the general good I have on several occasions had to put my personal feelings aside for the greater good. Also it means that I had to be careful of what I say on Travian server 7.

This forum is not Travian server 7 though.

That’s why I’d like to take this opportunity to say, very well done.

Foxfire
Foxfire
Foxfire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  majormiles Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Foxfire wrote:Hi Majormiles,

As the leader of LAZ 233 I have the responsibility to maintain the general well-being of the entire alliance. This generally means that my actions above all others will be seen as representative of the entire alliance. As such I could normally not attack certain individuals as it would be reflective as the entire alliance wishing to attack that specific individual or entire alliance. So for the general good I have on several occasions had to put my personal feelings aside for the greater good. Also it means that I had to be careful of what I say on Travian server 7.

Foxfire

Hello Foxfire,

I do fully understand what you mean, and I really admire you being a leader to us, I could not have ask for more. If anyone on this forum and from the alliance will oppose this I will have their village pop to zero (joking! LOL)

We as UTE as a group is more than the ordinary, we were a family and that made us dangerous, hehhehehe.

Again, it was a pleasure playing along side with, will not play for any alliance or leader but you and that is a promise.

majormiles (UTE)
majormiles
majormiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxfire Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 pm

majormiles wrote:
Foxfire wrote:Hi Majormiles,

Foxfire

Hello Foxfire,

I do fully understand what you mean, and I really admire you being a leader to us, I could not have ask for more. If anyone on this forum and from the alliance will oppose this I will have their village pop to zero (joking! LOL)

We as UTE as a group is more than the ordinary, we were a family and that made us dangerous, hehhehehe.

Again, it was a pleasure playing along side with, will not play for any alliance or leader but you and that is a promise.

majormiles (UTE)

I meant that as leader I sometimes can not do things I would wish to do, such as bring accountablity to Lordcrud for his spying on our alliance as part of Pience, lying about leaving the alliance to join friends when his real intent was to capture SF~ villages, attempting to have us kicked out of LAZ with lies when he cheifed Solo's village and when he attempted to swipe a village being cheifed by PenangKia.

You brought accountablity to Lordcrud and I greatly appreciate that.
Foxfire
Foxfire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  majormiles Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi Foxfire,

Well said and we all know what you did was for the best of the alliance interest and very well appreciated as well.

Again thank you!
majormiles
majormiles

Back to top Go down

Who will start a New game after S7 end? Empty Am I going to play Travian again?

Post  Palatium Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:01 pm

NO WAY!
It is a great game I admit, but it took me from my life!
If I didn't want that to happen then I would be yellow or even red.

It's only a game and yet, poeple still take it very seriously.
Palatium
Palatium

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  leolove Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 pm

It takes a lot of time and patience... But this game wasn't cool as we missed WW.. M confused if illl play... But wish we could do something together and win with our own WW.. Huh!!! A wish
leolove
leolove

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  majormiles Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:27 pm

I think I will, same with server 7? I am now at Server 1 actually trying it as beside my first village a 15c, I can see a LAZ Alliance now being formed, looking for familiar names but did not find any ally yet, I am almost at pop 150 and growing fast, I am being raided everyday, but my 3 cranny's are holding up Very Happy .

still using majormiles username as well.

I agree with leolove lets do that and see it our own way. UTE LAZ233 and try our best and a more organized and trusted alliance, unbeatable!!!
majormiles
majormiles

Back to top Go down

Post  One Ata Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi all!

I m on s1 under account name Nada from alliance Legends, i play dual with a friend from dubai. Legends is a closed alliance, only for last member nor romanian player.
They won last round with a great tactics, they r also like familiy like us.

c u there.
One Ata
One Ata

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  majormiles Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:00 am

I just messaged you NATA on Server1, I am alone, huwahhhhhhh! but growing well as well, I got raids but its fine!
majormiles
majormiles

Back to top Go down

Post  PenangKia Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:13 pm

I might start one at S7, but I am pretty tight up with a lot of things in my life, my wife just gave birth to my 2nd baby Smile
I won't be able to stay active like before...
PenangKia
PenangKia

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  One Ata Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:41 am

U can, take the baby with u. Tech him about Travian earlier, so he will be growing as Travian master.
One Ata
One Ata

Back to top Go down

Post  majormiles Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 am

One Ata wrote:U can, take the baby with u. Tech him about Travian earlier, so he will be growing as Travian master.

Nice Idea,One Ata, but that is not possible yet, hehehhe.

My Congratulation to you Penang and to your wife, that is nice, well you can watch the baby sleeping and play at the same time, that will be something possible. Very Happy
majormiles
majormiles

Back to top Go down

Post  One Ata Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:06 am

Haha.
Oh, i forgot, congrat penang.
One Ata
One Ata

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxfire Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Congratulations PenangKia. A couple more days and would have shared my birthday.
Foxfire
Foxfire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PenangKia Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Thanks, I will bring her in and create an account for her!! Very Happy She got to be a gauls!!!!
PenangKia
PenangKia

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  One Ata Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh, so she is girl.
Nice.
One Ata
One Ata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down